|Material:||filter material, sifts|
|Application:||measurement, in situ, air permeability|
|Standard:||ASTM D 737, BS 5.636, EDANA 140.1, EN ISO 9,237, WSP, FINA|
The FlexAir is a portable instrument for measuring the air permeability, both in the laboratory and on location.
It is particularly suitable for measurements on used filter materials and in the production line.
- Compact, lightweight design
- Portable instrument, perfectly suited for mobile use
- Automatic test pressure control
- Test head is mounted at the end of a 150 cm (59”) long hose
- Optional PC Evaluation Software,
Click to enlarge!
Select an application:
Or search on standard / material: