In situ air permeability tester
|Material:||Sifts, textile, nonwoven, felt, films|
|Application:||Measurement of air permeability|
The Portair, portable air permeability tester, is an unique, state-of-the-art instrument
- Wide measuring range. AP: approx. 0.2-1,000 ft³/ft²/min (approx. 1-5,000 l/m²/s), thickness: 0-6 mm.
- The instrument is suitable for both, spot and profile measurements.
- High measuring accuracy
- High measuring speed of up to 200 m/min. (!)
- High resolution of up to 1 mm test point pitch.
- Light weight portable instrument, suitable for one-handed operation, even overhead.
- Touch screen display for digital and graphic display of the test results.
- Worldwide only instrument of this kind.
- Works in accordance with all major test standards.
Select an application:
Or search on standard / material: