|Material:||textile, knitwear, metal meshes|
|Application:||density of woven, knitted, meshes|
|Standard:||ISO conform certificate|
Handy pocket size! 66x32x128 mm.
Weighs only 200 gram.
Measures the thread density ("pick count") of woven fabric and wire mesh, and the loop density of knitted fabrics.
- Extremely wide measuring range of 8 through 300/cm (20 through 762/in).
- Measuring accuracy better than ± 1 %.
- Measuring time less than 1 second.
- Handy pocket-size instrument, suitable for use in the laboratory as well as in the production area.
- Data port, for PC-connection, and optional EVA software.
- Worldwide unique instrument.
Scope of supply includes: - ISO-conform certificate - Check plate for calibration control and re-calibration. - Batteries, 2 x 1.5V, type AA, not included
Click to enlarge!
Select an application:
Or search on standard / material: